The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a manufacturing company located in Kennesaw, GA who is looking to add an Electrical Controls Engineer to their team due to company growth and an increase in business. The Hiring Manager is actively interviewing and is looking to hire ASAP!
- Creation of industrial control system schematics using 2D CAD programs
- Power distribution and compliance with MEC
- Electrical design of industrial control systems including necessary calculations and component selection.
- Programming of PLCs, HMIs, systems and variable frequency drives and PC based SCADA system is desirable
- Commissioning of systems at the customer's site
- Development of specifications, function descriptions, and operator manuals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience programming PLC's
- Experience designing wire diagrams and panel layouts
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.