Our Client in the Lawrenceville, GA area is looking Senior Controls Engineer with strong programming experience.
Salary is $95-110k based on experience with a 7% bonus at the end of the year. Company also provides exceptional benefit package.
• Develop and program automated equipment hardware and software.
• Operating as lead Electrical Engineer Lead custom machine and machine system projects. (from scratch and upgrade projects)
• Program control systems using Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens or Beckhoff controllers.
• Capable understanding and as necessary create electrical wiring schematics, flow diagrams, panel layouts, Bill of Materials, organize release packages, and update schematics.
• Work with suppliers and customers to find/develop to provide design solutions.
• Travel 20-30% - usually during a start-up / factory testing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or foreign equivalent (desired but not required).
• 5+ years of experience in electrical and software control systems design, preferably in the industrial automation field.
• Strong Programming background - Allen-Bradley, Siemens or Beckhoff, ideally - White Paper / From Scratch a must.
• AutoCAD and/or Eplan experience, preferable