Controls Engineer - Direct Hire - In the Monroe, GA
We have an immediate opening for a Controls Engineer working for a manufacturer in the Monroe, GA area. This is a direct hire role.
• Assist in the design of equipment or modification of existing equipment for new products or processes.
• Develop and maintain PLC and HMI programs for all manufacturing equipment
• Provide engineering solutions for manufacturing/ production problems
• Support the needs of maintenance department in programming, troubleshooting, and training
• Design and build electrical panels with required schematics efficiency
• Automation of critical procedures
• Design and develop new control strategies
• Test, maintain, and modify existing systems
• Aid in design and implement new or replacement instruments and equipment
• Aid in preparation and interpretation of controls related schematics, drawings, and layouts
• Provide training to operators and technicians
• Assist in check-out and start-up of new and modified instrumentation and equipment
• Associate or BS degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ Years Experience in Automation and Controls activity
• PLC Programming Experience (preferably Keyence, Omron and Mitsubishi PLCs)
• Vision System Integration and Programming Experience (preferably Omron, Keyence and Cognex Systems) Pneumatic Systems
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.