Mechanical Engineering Manager
Atlanta, GA (Fairburn)
Permanent, Dire Hire
In search of a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer with a background in equipment validation, equipment optimization and leading others. If you have some experience leading people and you are seeking to step into a leadership, this is it!
- Assist in the installation, set-up, training, and validation of new manufacturing equipment.
- Lead engineering design, design of test methods, and development activities for specific manufacturing/product related projects.
- Act as technical interface with customer(s) and supplier(s) during various phases of manufacturing Develop and perform studies and analyses to determine and monitor key process indicators.
- Lead a small team of 4 engineers and technicians
- BSME - Minimum of 5-8 years of experience / 2 years of leadership experience
- Medical device experience is a firm requirement
- Advanced user skills in 3-D CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience with injection molding, injection molding process, and tooling.