The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a well-regarded company located in Charlotte, NC looking to add dynamic Estimator to their growing team. This is a direct hire position with terrific benefits. The Hiring Manager is looking to interview and hire ASAP.
- Estimate custom projects upwards of $4MM
- Coordinate with suppliers for pricing and lead times on fabricated parts
- Calculate costs of material, labor and overhead for custom items
- Lead cross-departmental meetings to confirm accuracy of received quotes
- Maintain consistent communications with suppliers to review quotes, purchase orders, drawings, pricing changes, etc. to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, and Purchasing departments to ensure accurate pricing is released to customers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Help develop and maintain computer estimating system.
- Partner with Project Managers to determine which suppliers to utilize for open projects
- Assist Purchasing department with PO creation and delivery of purchased parts
- Partner with management to track companywide quoting and pricing trends
- Coordinate Sales Order entries and invoicing including the Change Order Process from both Sales and PM’s.
- 3-10 Years in Steel Fabrication estimating experience
- Experience in coordinating with steel fabrication shops and steel erection companies a plus
- Software estimate program experience
- Understanding of engineering drawings and technical specifications
- Ability to read, breakdown to piece parts and quote from assembly print
- Microsoft Excel Experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.