Field Service Engineer
Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Under limited supervision, conduct post sales activities in terms of correct operation, maintenance of company products and solutions, systems trouble shooting, repair or replace.
- Answer the 24 hrs Emergency Technical Support phone, triage the call, create a trouble ticket, if possible troubleshoot and solve the issue, create Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- Manage a repair or replace stock of returned materials . May perform some products repairs.
- Provide customers and their assigned agents technical support in proper installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and operation CE+T products both remotely and at job sites.
- Close cooperation and alignment with Customer Support to enable a closed loop system on post-sales technical support.
- Develop and deliver documentation (e.g. design guides, line diagrams, standard BOMs, technical briefs etc.), best practices, installation and operational plans, and training to ensure a high-quality design and minimal post sales technical support issues
- Support internal technical document control and management
- Liaison and communicate with product team, providing customer feedback and any applications to meet US regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar technical degree
- 5+ years experience with inverters, energy production, design, and/or the grid connection of Solar PV/ Energy Storage / MicroGrid systems or UPS, DC / AC power systems
- Candidate must have experience in servicing or engineering power plants, DC power, inverters, rectifiers, BDFB’s, UPS for the telecom, datacenter, industrial or C&I markets.
- Candidate will be expected to perform all tasks with extreme attention to detail, the utmost quality and at a fast pace.
- Must have a strong understanding of Electrical Engineer, Power System Engineer, Energy Storage Engineer, Solar Engineer and/or Mechanical Engineer concepts in association with renewable energy / utility (T) industry standards
- Proven track record in touch technical problem-solving skills and an ability to lead/guide engineering initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written across functions and all level internally and externally
- Strong expertise, knowledge and hands-on skills troubleshooting electrical systems and data networks using tools such as multi-meters, power quality analyzers, data acquisition etc.
- 50% plus primarily in the USA. Candidate may be required to travel to other countries as needed.
Salary: 70K-100K depending on experience
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.