Field Service Engineer - (Remote Position)
This person can live anywhere in the US and will travel domestically out to client sites and will work with capital / automated equipment; installations, testing, analyzing, maintaining, repairing and training etc... This person will need to be able to work with customers and represent the company well while on site.
This is a direct hire role with benefits, vacation / PTO etc.. - It is hourly with time and 1/2 for overtime.
- Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled.
- Train customers on proper operation, maintenance and safety rules of customer equipment.
- Assist production with final machine testing and checkout. Coordinate development activities/ upgrades for updating & improving machine functionality.
- Provide support to customers, Customer Service and Sales, and support all aspects of operating controls systems, equipment and machinery. Interact with Sales Managers/Project Managers on customer equipment concerns & updates.
- Assist with updates and modifications to machinery control systems at customer sites and training customers on use and maintenance of equipment.
- Approximately 75% travel required - Need to live close to an airport.
- AS Degree - Mechatronics, Automation or Engineering, minimum.
- 2+ years of Installation, Machine Maintenance, or Controls/Programming experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.