Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician:
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician with experience working with capital equipment. (ideally some electrical and/or PLC troubleshooting but that is not required). This role is set to be REMOTE with around 80% travel, domestically.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for installation, testing, analyzing, maintaining, repairing and training on automated equipment and associated products at customer sites. Provide customers with excellent technical customer service and ensure complete satisfaction.
- Provide field service repairs, installations, preventative maintenance and training at our customer sites.
- Responsible for detailed troubleshooting, modifications, upgrades, and added features of PLC systems and related controls equipment.
- Assist production with final machine testing and checkout.
- 2+ years working with industrial equipment / capital equipment, and ideally some electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience in a heavy travel role with good tenure, ideally.
- Willing to travel approx. 80%; minor international travel, potentially. (typically home on weekends)
- Ample Overtime Availability - Time and ½ for overtime; Time and ½ for Saturdays and Double Time for Sundays, regardless of total hours worked in the week.
- Paid for Time-in-Transit – From when you leave the house to when you arrive at the hotel and visa versa.
- Company Credit Card – However the employee has ownerships of the points used on card
- Remote / Work-from-Home Position
- $55 / day – Per Diem
- Direct Hire Role with Company Benefits; Healthcare, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off etc…