Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician – Direct Hire Role
Immediate opening for a Field Service Technician for an growing OEM client in the York, PA area.
Pay is Dependent on Relevant Experience – $24-$34/hr plus overtime pay (with time in transit going towards total hours / overtime hours at time and ½)
Total Compensation – 65-90k depending on pay rate / experience and amount of overtime / travel. (typically, 50-hour weeks while in the field.)
Field Service Technicians provide on-site technical support of our equipment and systems. This included mechanical troubleshooting, repair and replacement of components, (drives, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, etc…), electrical troubleshooting and PLC debugging, modifying, troubleshooting.
The position requires overnight travel and occasional weekend travel. (the client does their best to provide downtime or compensate with a week of no travel to help balance out extended projects.) Most travel is weekly travel and around 75-90% of the time.
- AS Degree in Related Field of Technology / Engineering
- 1+ year(s) of experience with industrial equipment repair, maintenance, field service work.
- Experience with troubleshoot machine issues; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic.
- Experience with PLC’s, control systems, and/or automation is highly desirable, but we are also willing to train.
- Able to read blueprints / mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Must have a valid passport or be eligible to obtain one
This is a Direct Hire / Permanent Role with excellent benefits, matching 401K, profit sharing, Christmas bonus and a clean, safe work environment in York County.