Department Manager / Lead Mechanical Engineer - Direct Hire - Marietta, GA area
We have a growing MEP client looking to hire a Lead Mechanical Engineer that would also like to move into Department Leadership. This person should be well versed in commercial and/or multi-family residential mechanical systems. The person should be a licensed PE but they do not need to be in a leadership position currently, as long as they are serious about going into leadership.
- Designing mechanical and plumbing systems for multi-family, commercial, mixed use, and manufacturing facilities. Systems include HVAC, plumbing, utilities piping, compressed air, fire protection, and dust collection
- Supervising and checking the work of Mechanical Designers assigned to the project team
- Coordinating technical project requirements with project team, including clients, project managers, other mechanical engineers, and mechanical designers
- Troubleshooting technical field issues during construction
- Minimum 10 years' experience in HVAC and plumbing engineering design
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure required with multistate eligibility
- Experience using AutoCAD design software; REVIT MEP a plus
- Multi-family and multi-use project experience
- Management experience a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.