Project Engineer / Lead Systems Engineer
Permanent, Direct Hire
We have a well-established custom automated equipment machine design / build firm that is experiencing significant growth and are looking to add a Lead Systems Engineer to the team.
- Lead the engineering efforts on various custom machine projects.
- Design review of both mechanical and electrical systems.
- Delegating specific design duties and programming duties to the engineering team.
- Ability to juggle 4 projects +/- in various stages of development
- Able to size and select equipment, machinery, components, robotics, control systems etc.. for custom automation projects.
- 20-25% travel - touring customer sites, as well as taking part in FAT at the client site during start-up and commissioning of the equipment / system.
- BS in Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics etc....
- Understanding of both mechanical and electrical systems / components etc.. associated with automation.
- Ability to act in a lead role for a custom equipment / system project.
- Understanding of various controls, robotics, machine vision systems, ideally. (you will not need to program from scratch or be the lead designer; you will have resources for that. But you will need to be able to lead the team, conduct design reviews, etc...)
- 100% of individuals premiums paid by employer
- 401k match up to 6%
- Relocation expenses reimbursed
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.