Maintenance Engineer - Direct Hire - Monroe, GA area
- Establish & improve preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Lead modifications and continuous improvement of existing equipment to improve reliability, accuracy.
- Directly involved with replacement of existing equipment and/or additional model lines, ensuring standard and seamless launch on behalf of Production Maintenance.
- Provides and implements engineering solutions to achieve the quality and production availability targets of the plant as it relates to production equipment.
- Provide OJT and classroom training on but not limited to mechanical, electrical, PLC/CNC controls, & troubleshooting principles and applications.
- Bachelors Degree with a focus in the mechanical or electrical field OR 10 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- PLC programming and networking on multiple platforms.
- Advanced troubleshooting on but not limited to mechanical, electrical, controls & automation. System integration abilities for automation.
- Ability to be available off shift hours when need be
This is a direct hire / perm role with company benefits, PTO/holiday, 401k etc...
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.