Manufacturing Engineer Manager
We are currently seeking a skilled Manufacturing Engineering Manager in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, industry leading company. This person will be responsible for the input of knowledge in relation to production, assembly, and packaging technologies, the practical feasibility and reproducibility of products, and proto machines that meet the needs of the industry. Will work hand in hand with product development, innovation, quality, production, assembly, order engineering and R&D.
Shift: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Creating procedures and parameters and making sure the employees and teams work in accordance with such to achieve the set targets and objectives.
- Drawing up, implementing, and monitoring the annual operational plan for the Manufacturing Engineering department (including staffing requirements and budget)
- Making sure there is a safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly working environment for the employees of Structural Group.
- Ensuring proper coordination with the other members of the Structural Group team
- Allocation of personnel within the projects of Manufacturing Engineering with a view to the optimal execution of the processes, whereby consideration is given to the availability of employees, materials, skills, budget, and the quality and delivery date requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4-5 years of prior management experience, this person will be leading a small team (4-5 people)
- Experience creating a lean environment/implementing lean.
- Experience leading Kaizen events.
- Experience reducing waste to improve cost savings in an organization is key.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.