Manufacturing Engineer - Direct Hire - Monroe, GA
We have an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer working for a manufacturing company located in the Monroe, GA area. This is a direct hire role.
• Create and maintain production documentation
• Determine technical processes for exchange parts and remanufactured assemblies
• Determine technical resources (tools, equipment, infrastructure) needed to accomplish manufacturing
• Research, determine, and implement plant floor layout, material flow, and operational methods
• Perform time studies to determine optimum processes
• Research, develop & test tooling and fixtures for shop floor processes
• Lead and implement process improvements
• Bachelor in Science of Engineering
• 5+ years in a manufacturing (machining / assembly) environment
• Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt desired
• Experience with Solidworks or similar CAD systems desired
• CNC Experience
• Experience in manufacturing environments, including use of MRP Systems and lean manufacturing concepts and methods
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.