Are you searching for a new, challenging Manufacturing Engineering opportunity? Our client in the North metro needs a dynamic, experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team! This is a direct hire role with exceptional professional development opportunities!
The Manufacturing Engineer II leads the manufacturing of product and implementation of improvements including cost, manufacturability, and quality goals. Responsible for planning, designing, developing, and maintaining programs, training, and manufacturing processes such as: machining, packaging, welding,
assembly, and molding.
Essential Job Functions of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Initiate and complete technical activities leading to new or improved processes for current and next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company
- Interfaces with quality and manufacturing to integrate new products or processes into the existing production area
- Monitor performance of equipment, machines, and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues
- Design and coordinate fabrication and implementation of process fixturing or gauging
Minimum Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or other Engineering discipline
- 3 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting; including state of the art manufacturing technology/concepts and cost reductions
- Manufacturing process design and validation
- Manufacturing equipment and fixture/gauge design
- Experience in an ISO13485/GMP environment
- DOE, SPC, FMEA, GMP, QSR
- 3D CAD software (i.e. ProE, Unigraphics, Solidworks, etc.)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.