Manufacturing Manager -Assembly - Newnan, GA area
- Leads all aspects of department including, delivery, quality, and cost controls. Supervises and supports all departmental personnel in achievement of the production plan.
- Ensures continual assembly line production, focusing on downtime reduction and efficiency. Identify and manage all sub assembly and line side distribution functions to ensure efficient line operation.
- Promote continuous improvement of department through application of TPM principles. Establish and maintain the area 5S plan.
- Actively communicate to all levels/organizations within company. Serve as the organization's focal point for all departmental and product issues.
- Schedule all work effectively to minimize total overtime and cost.
- Provide for all necessary employee training and cross training to ensure long term success and product quality.
- Emphasize new operator and temporary job proficiency PRIOR to assembly.
- Establish and publish periodic progress reports and reviews for senior management with emphasis on continuous improvement and root cause problem solving
- Implement and adhere to all ISO-9000 procedures and simplify.
- 4 year degree in business or technical field or 10+ years experience in manufacturing leadership role
- 5 years previous management or supervisory experience within an operations assembly or Mfg. Engineer assignment.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Project, Office, as well as planning and productivity analysis software.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and planning skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.