We have a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with a cutting edge company in the Duluth, GA area. The Mechanical Engineer will lead new product development and design efforts for our customer products. They will be responsible for the design/redesign efforts and managing the concept to implementation working hand in hand with R&D and executive leadership.
Pay Range: 70k-100k DOE
- Creates ideas and solutions for existing new products
- Review and approve designs, drawings, and specifications for product development.
- Ensures designs meet client expectations and standards
- Manage the development, prototyping, and initial production of mechanical products.
- Manges project deadlines.
- Review, develop, modify, and release technical documentation (Bill of materials, mechanical drawings, schematics, and inspection procedures)
- Bachelors or master’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of similar experience.
- Proficient with Solidworks or other 3D CAD software
- Firm understanding of material components and processes (Sheet metal, metal fabrication/assembly/forming, welding/plating/coating, metal stamping, machining of metal)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.