Looking for a role to utilize your Engineering background with a focus on Metrology and Programming? Our client in central twin cities needs a Metrology Engineer to join their growing team! this is a direct hire role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE METROLOGY ENGINEER:
- Develop CMM programs
- Maximizes efficiency of CMM programs
- Offline CMM programming
- Designs and oversees build of custom attribute gauging to be used in production
- Designs and implements CMM holding fixtures
- Validates CMM programs
- Works directly with toolmakers for gage and fixture builds
- Perform statistical studies and report the results.
- Develop, implement and maintain CMM measurement programs.
- Assist in performing CMM calibrations.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE METROLOGY ENGINEER:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Engineering OR 7+ years in the manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of programming experience with MCOSMOS and Calypso
- 3+ years of programming of vision systems such as OGP, Micro-Vu
- 5+ years of CAD experience with Solid Works, Pro E is required
- Strong knowledge of GD&T with the Applied Dimensional Metrology experience
- 3D Printing a must have
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.