Manufacturing Supervisor ($60-70K/year)
We are currently partnering with a large manufacturing company located near Peachtree City, GA who is looking to add a Manufacturing Supervisor to their second shift production team. This is a direct hire position and provides full benefits. The hours are 3:00 PM-11 PM ET.
• Advises higher-level management on work related problems on the assembly line and their impact on productivity and/or the customer.
• Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
• Monitors safety of assigned areas and maintains accident reports as required.
• Monitors, tracks, and verifies production activities on the shop floor utilizing the available production recording tools.
• Evaluates subordinates and reviews their objectives and performance.
• Creates and implements training schedules for selected employees.
• Develops employee's career path, provides coaching and counseling to subordinates, and assists them with establishing Plans and conducts periodic inventories of consumable materials. Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Assembly line.
• Participates in weekly production review meetings with Unit Manager.
• Two-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical field required.
• Manufacturing experience required
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role
• Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills
• Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
• 5S-lean six sigma training.
• Plastics Manufacturing Experience