Are you an experienced Engineer with a passion for working directly with clients as a point of contact for critical relationships? Would you like to be on a team developing cutting edge products for the medical device and automation arenas? If so, apply today with your resume!
The major responsibilities are outlined below and once agreed upon can only be changed by mutual agreement between the employee and his/her manager.
- Point of contact for production leaders for resolution of technical issues.
- Source of information, data and technical input to the product management and manufacturing groups.
- Investigation and countermeasure of quality and reliability issues
- Provide leadership in the product design and sustaining engineering activities required to ensure ongoing timely delivery of quality Contract Manufactured product.
- Identification and implementation of production process and product design improvements through the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process.
- Identification of requirements and design/specification of jigs, fixtures, tools and production equipment.
- Evaluation of test equipment and assessment of associated documentation.
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Tertiary education in a relevant engineering discipline (BS in Mechanical Engineering)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- At least five years’ experience in mechanical/electrical engineering- Required
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to oversee individuals
- Ability to define and work to deadlines and budgets.
- A sound understanding of relevant quality systems
- Excellent computer skills (CAD & SAP skills also a benefit
- Experience with IVD and/or complex electromechanical instrument or development manufacture and supply would be favorable
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.