Our client is looking for two Project Engineers to join their fast-paced and innovative engineering group in the greater Concord, NH area.
These are exciting direct hire career opportunities with a well established company with a cool vibe! Great growth plan for entry level or mid level engineers with some degree of project management experience.
The candidate will lead interdisciplinary engineering teams to successfully design, build, and test custom electro-opto-mechanical products. The candidate will be responsible for managing all projects within the multi-million dollar Customs portfolio. After gaining experience, involvement will expand to the NPD, Spacegrade, and R&D project portfolios. Beyond expansion into more challenging project portfolios, there is long term opportunity for growth into Engineering Leadership or other areas within the engineering group as well as the company overall.
- Manage all project activity including scheduling/resourcing, planning, design reviews, interdepartmental liaising, project reporting, and risk management.
- Assist in defining project scope, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Directly responsible for all engineering efforts during project execution, with heavier focus during the design phase.
- Facilitate design reviews, along with other forms of communication, to ensure proper team and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Interface with engineering leadership, engineers, vendors, sales/customers, and internal production teams to ensure design, build, and test requirements and execution plans are understood and achieved.
- Monitor project throughout to ensure scope, schedule, and budget are known and remain on track.
- When appropriate, interface with sales or customers during project scoping and execution.
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- Prefer 3-5 years of technical project management experience within manufacturing sector
- Project management experience with estimating/scoping, design management, and product verification
- An ideal team player - Hungry, Humble, and Smart (emotionally)
- Experience guiding diverse multi-disciplinary teams tasked with solving complex technical problems
- Able to balance attention to detail with high level strategic thinking
- Utilize strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels
- Self-motivated leader who can positively influence and drive teams
- Solid organizational skills with ability to efficiently switch between multiple tasks/projects across the workday
- Analytical thinker with strong foundation of technical problem-solving abilities
- Fluent with MS Office including MS Project or similar project management tools
If interested, please apply today and send your resume in Word format! Client is highly motivated to fill these needs.
Competitive salary up to $90K DOE with bonus plan.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.