Project Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Lead project management activities for all product related projects including development and maintenance of project definition, scope, schedules, costs and budgets, resource plans and risk reduction activities.
- Along with Account Management concisely communicate project status with external customers including senior management.
- Coordinate with management to assign resources to ensure project requirements, schedule and budget are met or exceeded.
- Provide hands on contribution as appropriate to support development and project timelines.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering is ideal)
- 5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical device industry
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”