We are currently working with a leading industrial automation company in the Gwinnett County area that is looking to add a skilled Project Manager to their team on a permanent basis. This Project Manager will be responsible for handling equipment integration projects from bid to completion.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to a project schedule that meets the contractual requirements.
- Oversee the project budget including invoicing, change orders, purchase orders, subcontracts, and other financial matters associated with the project.
- Direct and monitor the construction, field engineering, and site material management efforts of the project team.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative relationship with the client to promote common interests, foster mutual respect, and further client confidence and trust in MHS.
- Conduct meetings with Customers as needed/required including meeting minutes.
- Ensure Customer deliverables such as submittals, training, and schedule updates are provided as required.
- Travel to the project site on a regular basis to evaluate progress, maintain effective communication with the field staff and to customer and all associated parties that are part of the project.
- Oversee Site Safety and Compliance and provide timely resolution to identified issues/concerns.
- Identify critical issues and assist in the development of improvement procedures.
- Act as the point of contact for consultants, suppliers or other contractors engaged in the scope of the project.
- Subcontract trades associated with the contractual scope of work when they occur.
- Manage Subcontractors work, schedules, and the performance of their contractual obligations.
- Provide project status reports covering budget, schedule, quality, and safety to the management team on a regular basis.
- Resolve open issues with Engineering & Manufacturing teams.
- Resolve open issues with the customer including monitoring customer feedback and work to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Notify Suppliers or Installers of deficiencies needed to complete scope of work.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) 5+ years’ experience in managing green or brown field projects.
- Experience managing project schedules, deadlines, and vendors.
- Experience with high-level scheduling.
- Experience working with customers in planning and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in coordinating department activities with other departments.
- Travel 40%
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.