Project Manager – Direct Hire – Littleton, MA area
We have a growing mechanical contracting client, looking for an experience PM to handle various commercial construction & design / build type project. Typically, buildings, higher education, hospitals, etc… and these are mechanical systems, HVAC and plumbing.
Salary 90-120k – depending on specific qualification, skills, and level of experience.
*this role also comes with a company car or car allowance, and full benefits package.
- Running the entirety of the project from pre-construction duties to project closeout:
- Working with customers, defining all project activities, coordinating with estimators, project engineers, design team etc; involved in purchasing materials, equipment, scheduling subcontractors.
- Managing budgets, timelines, deliverables, subcontractors; updating site set documents, delegating duties to assistant PMs, scheduling deliveries, maintain project change order log, maintain cost budget, review, and compose RFIs etc…
- Obtain permits when required, define manpower needs, conduct QC inspections, maintain project safety and coordinate with site sup. On safety measures.
- Prepare closeout reports and schedules, compile final pay applications, prepare warranty documentation, etc…
- BS in Construction Management, Building Technology, Engineering or Business ideally but not required.
- 5+ years in Construction Management or Project Management
- Specific experience working on mechanical systems – HVAC and Plumbing.