We are currently partnering with a growing medical device company in the Union City area who is looking to add a skilled Quality Engineer to their team. This will be a direct hire role with an annual salary range of 60-70K.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops
- Reviews and approves validation protocols and final reports for equipment, product, and processes.
- Investigates manufacturing and customer non-conformances (complaints) through root cause analysis.
- Develops and implements corrective action necessary to resolve NCR/CAPA issues.
- Conducts effectivity checks for all root cause analysis, CAPAs and document findings.
- Maintaining Quality Management System and ISO Audits
- 4-year degree (preferably Engineering)
- 1-3 years of working in a highly regulated environment (Medical Device, Automotive, or Aerospace)
- Experience with Minitab (or other statistical software)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.