Quality ISO Coordinator
Quality Control/ISO Coordinator ($65-85k/year)
We are currently seeking a direct hire Quality Coordinator for a manufacturing client of ours located in Spartanburg, SC. The Hiring Manager is looking to interview and hire immediately.
• Act as the ISO9001:2015 Systems Coordinator
• Main customer liaison for any quality-related customer concerns and verify the implementation of solutions and/or corrective actions.
• Ensuring customer requirements are met
• Ensuring that the manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
• Monitoring and evaluating performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Maintains continuous improvement effort by recommending improvement modifications for correction and studies cost improvement methods/projects making recommendations
• Accomplishing Quality assurance objectives by training, assigning, coaching, and counselling employees; enforcing policies and procedures
• Maintaining and improving product quality by completing product, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs.
• Preparing Quality documentation and reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Lean tools
• BS Degree and 5+ years or related experience or 10+ Years of related experience in lieu of degree
• Knowledge and experience in Quality Engineering/ Program Management
• Ability to lead a team of quality professionals
• Proven leadership and abilities and results
• Process improvement throughout a manufacturing environment
• International experience is a plus