Robotics Engineer ($90-105K/year)
Our client in Suwanee, GA has an immediate opening for a Robotics Engineer. The position is in the Manufacturing Engineering department and handles tasks related to process automation design/development and the integrating or robotics with CNC machines. In addition, the candidate must be a good project manager and be able to design the integrated process, source the robotics and load/unload systems, manage installation of automated manufacturing cell, own the optimization of the cell to peak efficiency and performance.
• Develop technical drawings, blueprints and schematics for automated manufacturing cell
• Design manufacturing routing and process flow for production
• Reverse engineer robotics into existing CNC Mills & CNC Lathes
• Purchase new equipment to enhance our automation & efficiency
• Perform time studies and current process reviews and determine areas for process improvements
• Lead cross functional & cross departmental project teams to create new automated production lines
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of material and equipment
• Design test control tools and procedures for use
• Monitor process performance after implementation by analyzing employee feedback; perform root cause analysis and initiate design change as necessary to assure error proofing is built into the process
• Design part fixtures, pallet changers, & tooling to best utilize our capacity
• Bachelor in applicable Engineering (Industrial Eng, Manufacturing Eng, Process Eng, Mechanical Eng, etc)
• Work Experience: 2–4 years applicable engineering experience
• Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, Robotics Programming, Fanuc Controls, CNC Logic
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.