The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a growing industrial equipment manufacturing company who is looking to add a Sales manager to their growing team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for covering a specific territory and looking to grow the company’s business within that territory. This is a direct hire position with a generous base salary and a competitive bonus structure on top.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to review engineering requirements, solicit orders, or talk with customers to discuss equipment issues, upgrades, etc.
• Displays or demonstrates product knowledge utilizing actual product demonstration and catalogs.
• Quotes prices and credit terms
• Estimates date of delivery to customer
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• May assist in coordinating customer training in Mexico and/or the U.S. Bilingual ability is a required need
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
• Demonstrates a supervisory presence at customer location as required (Mexico and U.S.) when new equipment is being installed
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and/or equipment issues
• Attends trade shows
• 5+ years of relatable experience in selling industrial machinery
• Knowledge of Avante Accounting software is a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.