Sr. Engineering Manager ($90-115K/year)
The Davis Companies is currently partnering with a well-regarded company located near Loganville, GA looking to add dynamic Engineering Manager to their growing team. This is a direct hire position with terrific benefits. The Hiring Manager is looking to interview and hire ASAP.
• Manages all aspects of Engineering and Maintenance Department to include maintenance of equipment, processes, continuous improvement, and new manufacturing lines
• Assures design of new and redesign and/or modification of existing machines, equipment and manufacturing procedures are being satisfactorily performed
• Recommends replacement of existing equipment and provides long-range facility planning assistance.
• Responsible for production liaison and engineering assistance for solutions to production engineering bottlenecks
• Manages the development of methods, tooling, labor and set up estimates for new products and revisions for existing products
• Provides solutions to achieve the quality demands of the Plant as it relates to production machinery, tooling, and manufacturing processes.
• Assures that the design, specifications, construction and debugging of new tooling is consistent with needs, commercial specifications, cost justifications and time constraints.
• Develop and approve operating budgets and administer approved budgets
• Provide technical training and technical work direction to support personnel and supervisors
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline and 10 years of experience as an engineer
• 4+ years of managing technical personnel
• Experience applying lean techniques in a manufacturing setting
• Understanding of manufacturing techniques, machinery, and tools
• Familiar with maintenance work and plant engineering
• Familiar with capability analysis and other process control techniques
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.