Are you an experienced Senior or Principal level Software Engineer with a passion for working on the full technology stack?! Do you come from the Life Sciences field or have a keen interest in making an impact in top-notch automation products and cutting edge robotics used in the Biotech / Medical Device space? If so, please review the description below and apply with your resume to be contacted today!
We are currently conducting search for a talented Senior Software Engineer who will be involved in Product Development for Biotech Automation. You will be a member of an Agile team and have the opportunity to work on the full technology stack. Successful candidates will be able to learn quickly and operate independently and cooperatively.
- Design, implement, and test features for our customers in the Life Science industry
- Understand and analyze project requirements and translate into programming deliverables
- Support quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset least 5 years of industry experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related applied engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
- Strong overall programming experience using C# or other object-oriented frameworks
- Comfortable working with hardware devices
- RESTful Web Services API design
- Proficiency working with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Exposure to a Life Science industry
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience with automated unit / integration testing
- Mobile application development / Internet of Things
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.