Technical Writer - Peachtree City, GA area - Direct Hire
- Creates and revises technical documentation to support the operation, repair, and maintenance of company products.
- Analyzes and interprets engineering drawings as well as other technical data to translate information into technical documentation.
- Communicates complex information clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Proofreads and edits documents to ensure information is complete and up-to-date
- Works closely with project managers, engineers, and other technical staff to clarify and create technical copy for product information and specifications.
- Updates documentation on the internet and intranet as needed.
- Ensures consistency in documentation across multiple publications regarding terminology, style and editorial quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree - English, Journalism, Business or related field AND 2+ years of technical writing and editing experience
- Or, meaningful and specific experience on-the-job will be considered as well; developing manuals, user guides, and/or product specifications is preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.