Excellent direct hire opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join a cutting-edge medical device company in the Southwestern Twin Cities metro.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Software design and implementation new applications according to corporate standards.
- Software Project Lead
- Ability to do analysis of conceptual software requirements from product management, architectural design and provide direction to project team members.
- Completed Software Stories and Tasks in TFS
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Proficient in all elements of software development and product development life cycle including: requirements definition, specification development, design documentation, coding, trouble shooting, and verification.
- Planning realistic development time schedules
- Development of proper documentation to satisfy internal development procedures, FDA or regulatory quality system requirement.
- Staying current with software technologies.
Required Skills/Experiences of the Senior Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree (BSEE, BSCS, BSCE) from a four-year college or university
- 6+ years of related programming experience and/or a master’s degree in computer science.
- 4+ years of Windows (PC or CE) development experience using C#, Microsoft .NET, WPF, and Visual Studio.
- Software project application lead experience
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
- Self-starter/self-initiator with the ability to learn new skills required to complete assigned tasks and/or projects.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and mentor other developers technical skills and good software development practices
Desired Skills/Experiences of the Senior Software Developer:
- User Interface development
- XML, Prism, and Microsoft TFS development experience
- Background in medical equipment industry
- Familiarity with FDA quality systems
- Familiarity with HIPAA
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.