We are on the hunt for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing IT Team. This role does have remote flexibility, but should be within a commutable distance to the Marlborough office. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for building relationships with IT Professionals and finding them rewarding opportunities with our client organizations. If you love working with people, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service, and working with integrity keep reading to find out why working at DAVIS is unlike any other organization.
What we believe in:
- Relationships – collaboration, teamwork and helping people
- Opportunity – creativity, empowerment and intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial
- Commitment – exceptional, excellence and achievement
- Integrity – humility and empathy
Who you are:
- Enjoys Helping People – It is why we (DAVIS) exist. This comes to you naturally.
- Team Spirited – You work EXTREMELY well with others and enjoy a team atmosphere
- A person of integrity and empathy
- Strives for excellence
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Source, interview, screen, assess, reference check and place contract and direct-hire candidates at client sites, specifically in IT vertical.
- Customize job postings and review and screen resumes received as applications
- Make 150-200 outbound calls per week to prospective candidates
- Speak to candidates about open positions, and submit their resumes to clients
- Set up and prepare candidates for interviews with clients
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies
- Build relationships via networking and regular communication with candidates, including out of the office events, trainings, and client visits on a regular basis
- Contribute to sales lead generation and market awareness for the DAVIS brand
- Utilize social media and other online avenues to find candidates
- Will be responsible for hitting weekly recruitment metrics
Qualifications of the Technical Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.