Tier 3 Technical Support Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Marlborough, MA area is looking for a dynamic Tier 3 Technical Support Representative to join their team.
Shift: 40-hour work week (Monday-Friday) 11:00AM - 8:00PM
As the Tier 3 Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for:
- The Technical Support Rep. responsibilities will include telephone support of a custom Windows application, Windows operating systems, e-mail, dialup access and network support for customers and field employees. PC configuration and internal IT support will also be required. In addition, the Tier3 Technical Support Engineer will provide effective technical engineering support service for company Field and Call Center personnel on product issues, both current and future.
- Answer all customer enquiries concerning operation and configuration.
- Trouble-shooting network complex problems, including connectivity, wireless LAN access, VPN/broadband and non-reporting issues.
- Remote installation/troubleshooting for software and upgrades, data base repair and removal of software viruses.
- Research technical and software issues to identify trends for early detection and repair.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Management team on new products, documentation, virtual machine buildouts, and customer assistance.
What you will need to be successful:
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience of operating systems including Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- PC hardware and configuration.
- Previous experience working in a customer care environment.
- Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies and assess their potential impact and usefulness in diverse areas.
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure and within tight timescales.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications and Internet Explorer).
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies