Are you an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor looking to enter a great company? Then this opportunity is for you!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1st and 2nd shift openings
- Responsible for management and supervision of second shift manufacturing teams.
- Develop, implement and manage the company's production control functions, including production planning, scheduling, material requirements, work-in-process tracking, and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Interface with engineering to resolve any issues that arise during the shift
- Manage day-to-day scheduling of flow on the production floor
- Daily communication, review and oversight of engineering release issues, materials control issues, quality assurance issues, manufacturing issues, cost issues, and personnel issues for manufacturing.
- Develop and motivate a large and diverse contingent employees.
- Maintain and develop all required production and process control documentation.
- Assist in Developing manufacturing improvement strategies based on the business goals and aligned with Lean Manufacturing principles.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years Production supervisor experience in a Manufacturing organization with a minimum of 3 years leadership experience Bachelor's degree preferred but appropriate work experience will be considered Proven track record in building and managing production infrastructure in a manufacturing company.
- Strong experience in operations, manufacturing, supply chain, planning, quality and inventory control in fast-paced manufacturing environments.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Jobboss is desirable.
- Working knowledge of MRP required Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.