Our client in Atlanta, GA is currently looking for a full-time Assembly Technicians to join their growing team. This person is responsible for preparing and assembling all necessary subassemblies for final assembly and shipment.
This is a DIRECT HIRE and full time opportunity.
Pay Rate: $15-17ph depending on experience.
- Follow on-screen electrical and mechanical blueprints and work instructions to assemble electronic components for all phases of production as assigned
- Program batteries and correct labeling
- Complete final stages of assembly in preparation for shipment
- Maintain calibration and tooling equipment, such as torque wrenches and multimeters in accordance with company guidelines
- Conduct final inspection of completed assemblies per work instruction and quality guidelines in preparation for shipment
- Document completion and interruptions in the assembly process per the assigned work instruction
- Record all non-conformances during the assembly process
- 3+ years in similar role, such as a semiconductor, aerospace, or medical device industry
- Preferred completion of accredited technical institute in electronics or electrical engineering
- Understanding of the calibration process and experience working in quality systems
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings, wiring schematics, and work instructions
- High level of attention to detail to complete tasks per the production schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.