Assembly/Fabrication Technician - Stone Mountain, GA
Our client in Stone Mountain, Ga has an immediate opening for an Assembly/Fabrication Technician. The Assembly/Fabrication Technician is responsible for fabrication, assembly, testing, and preparing for shipment, various orders that may include aluminum extrusion, automated machinery, guarding, valves, electrical components and other various parts as required by our customers. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Perform daily fabrication, assembly, and testing procedures for value-added assemblies – this includes but is not limited to:
- Cutting, milling, drilling, tapping, and deburring aluminum extrusion
- Cutting, drilling, and routing plastic panels
- Using measurement equipment i.e., measuring tape, steel rule, calipers, micrometers
- Perform quality control duties with a high degree of accuracy for customer satisfaction
- Read and follow 3 View Isometric drawings
- Aluminum extrusion assembly
- Pneumatic assembly and testing of valves, air prep, and actuators
- Small electrical control enclosures
- Packing, palletizing, shrink wrapping, banding, and preparing orders for shipment
- Other project-based assemblies as required
- Use milling machine, table saw, miter and chop saw, router, band saw, drill press, tapping machine, bench grinder, hand tools, and power tools as required to complete assembly work
- Basic maintenance of shop equipment i.e., tramming milling machine, changing saw blades, filling lubricators, emptying dust collector, etc.
- Maintain high level of organization and cleanliness in the Value Add departmental areas
- Operate forklift to assist with loading and unloading of shipments
- Visit customers’ sites when necessary (occasional) for installations, or to review our assembled products usage
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have previous manual machining experience
- 1st Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.