A leading regional manufacturing client in the northern metro is growing and looking for a Batch Maker to join the team. This direct-hire position will work in a state-of-the-art facility where employee satisfaction and safety are paramount.
• Verifies that raw materials contained in various packaging types are approved and o-hand for use before starting a batch
• Pre-weighs specified amounts of chemical ingredients according to batch ticket and transports items to the designated mixing area
• Adds ingredients in a specified sequence into mixing vessels using pumps, hoses, hoists, or by hand
• Operates mixing vessels to compound ingredients together involving mixing, heating, and cooling operations
• Monitors the compounding of the production batch throughout the specified steps of the production cycle
• Takes samples to Quality Control for approval
• Documents steps and yield results in the process on batch records
• Cleans kettles, tanks, hoses, etc. after each production cycle
• Work with other team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• High School Diploma preferred
• Knowledge of safety devices & mixing equipment
• Detailed-oriented with good organizational skills
• Meet lifting requirements of the company – moderate to heavy physical activity on a daily basis
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.