The Davis Companies is searching for a CMM Programmer to join the team of a world class medical device production facility. This person would be responsible for all CMM programming of their Zeiss machines.
Requirements of the CMM programmer:
• Program various precision testing equipment including but not limited to Tool Scope, CMM, Vision Systems
• Devise fixture concepts and participate in gage and fixture development
• Perform basic maintenance of inspection equipment
• Implement and analyze artifact checks for various precision testing equipment
• Gage R&R analysis using Minitab
• Identify and implement inspection methods and equipment to reduce cost and improve productivity
• Perform key responsibilities of a Quality Inspector, Quality Technician and Sr. Quality Technician.
• Enter production information into the ERP system on a timely basis
• Maintain an organized work area (5S)
Requirements of the CMM Programmer:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 7 years of experience in a quality assurance role
• Advanced knowledge of inspection equipment uses and maintenance
• Advanced GD&T
• Advanced understanding of precision testing equipment software
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills
• Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.