Are you looking for a technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the contract manufacturing space needs a dynamic CMM Programmer to join their growing team in St. Louis Park. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefits program.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CMM PROGRAMMER:
- Develop and maximizes efficiency of CMM/VCMM programs including offline programming of MCOSMOS (Mitutoyo) and Calypso (Zeiss) software
- Designs and oversees build of custom attribute gauging to be used in production
- Validates CMM/VCMM programs and oversee the Gage R & R studies
- Works directly with toolmakers for gage and fixture builds
- Trains FAI inspectors on equipment use
- Develop, implement and maintain CMM/VCMM measurement programs and holding fixtures
- Accurately perform and report layout inspection results for new, revised parts and assemblies.
- Perform statistical studies on components and gauging.
- Create operator instructions and training describing the use of the CMM/VCMM.
- Troubleshoot CMM/VCMM measurement issues including program or mechanical problems.
REQUIREMENTS OF CMM PROGRAMMER:
- A completed 2-year vocational program or degree.
- Advance knowledge of GD&T is required.
- Exposure to injection molding in any capacity
- Advanced knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and Vision Coordinate Measuring Machine (VCMM)
- Advanced knowledge of MCOSMOS and MSURF, Calypso software.
- Experience with Solid Works/Pro E/AutoCad CAD software a must for development of fixtures.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.