We are currently seeking skilled CNC Machinist (3 Axis Mill) to join our client’s growing team in Gainesville, GA. This is a permanent position with well-established company and a great opportunity to grow your career.
- Shift: Monday-Friday: 2:30pm – 11:00pm. Will train on 1st 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Pay rate: $25ph DOE. Will have a .75 shift premium in addition to the hourly rate.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate resume review!
- Setting up of the 3 axis mill.
- Set up fixtures and tooling based on work instructions.
- Loading raw material (aluminum, stainless, steel, Mild Steel, Castings, Plastics, Welded assemblies) into machine and manufacturing programmed part.
- Watching run of product to ensure machine is operating properly.
- Making necessary adjustments (editing G&M code/program) if needed. (Both online and offline).
- Unloading of finished product.
- Checking finished product for quality by using precision measuring tools (micrometers) and reporting anything that is defective.
- Check for compliance and maintenance of work tools.
- Accurately complete appropriate paperwork and enter computer.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the work area
- Contributes continuously to improve processes, procedures, operational figures, and informs the manager about suggestions for improvements.
- MUST have prior experience running one or more of the following machines and controls: (Mazak, Siemens, Fanuc, Okuma, DMG).
- Must be able to make program edits/changes and read G&M Code.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Able to read technical drawings.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.