Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can be part of a dynamic machining team?
Well regarded manufacturer in Lawrence, Ma has a direct hire CNC Lathe opportunity on 1st and 2nd shifts!
Shift: Monday – Friday
What the CNC Operator is responsible for:
- Operate CNC lathe equipment to produce parts of which must meet the dimensional specifications. Operator will be responsible for the machining, cleaning and inspection.
- Conduct random inspection of parts to ensure conformity to required specifications including visual inspection with the use of a microscope with attention to detail.
- Deburr and clean parts.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Resolve and communicate problems/issues to the supervisor!
What you will need to be successful
- High School or Trade School diploma
- 1-3 Years CNC machine operator experience
- Must be able to monitor tool wear and make dimensional adjustments (offsets)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use measuring instruments (MICS, Calipers, etc.)
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Must be flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.