- Repair and replace diesel and gasoline engine accessories as may be required.
- Repair and replace bus and automotive body accessories (door engines, electrical units, glass, windshield wipers, seats, wheelchair lifts, etc.
- Rebuild engine parts and other bus parts such as brakes, alternators, differentials, etc.
- Repair all vehicles (gas and diesel) including repairs to air conditioners, motors, transmissions, generators, starters, etc.
- Make road calls by driving a wrecker or bus.
- Trouble shoots vehicular problems including electrical systems, engines, etc.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the repair of diesel or gasoline engines and in troubleshooting automotive or bus electrical systems
- Standard mechanical hand tools and must be experienced in the use of tools to perform mechanical work
- Be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, fuel buses, and prepare work cards and orders for repairs
- An EPA 608 Air-Conditioning certification a plus
- Must have the ability to secure and maintain a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's license with a passenger endorsement within 90 days of hire
- Lifting - maximum weight 50 lbs.