Director of Production
Permanent, Direct Hire
Calling all Change Agent leaders! If you are looking for a great company to work for where everyone loves to come to work, then this opportunity is for you. The open position is with a global manufacturing company that has been in business for 40+ years.
- Ability to plan, direct and oversee plant operations including production, shipping and staff employees.
- Implementation and facilitation of processes focusing on optimization of production cost, quality, and on time delivery in compliance with safe work practices.
- Improved cycle times through Lean methodology including 5S, Kaizen, and other appropriate tools.
- Develop and implement metrics to display performance throughout the plants, and involve all personnel in improvement activities.
- Bachelors in an Engineering related field
- 10+ years of Metals Manufacturing operations background
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma processes
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.