Electronics Repair Technician
Our client in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for an Electronics Repair Technician. Technicians will be required to perform good soldering and troubleshooting skill down to component level, and the use of troubleshooting test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, and Function Generator). Must be able to work in a team environment and be computer literate.
This is a direct hire opportunity from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Fridays.
- (90%) Bench level electronic and electro-mechanical repair tasks using industry standard trouble shooting, repair and soldering skills.
- (10%) Documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, obstacles and concerns.
- Verifying Part Numbers on All Units Processed
- Inspection, Cleaning and Testing of all Units
- Isolate Unit Failures
- Performing Repair of All Units
- Proper use of Shop Assets and Test Fixtures
- Power and Diagnostic Testing of All Units
- Support Quality Methods, Processes and Procedures
- Support and Improve Quality of Final Product
- Support Development of Capabilities
- Processing of Pre-evaluation Units to ‘RTS’ Ready to Sell condition
- Proper Handling and Labeling on All Units
- Effective Time Management and Prioritization of Work
- Proper use of IT systems
- Provide your own Hand/Power tools
- Must understand the repair of Industrial Controls cycle
- Required to bring your own tools as specified by the hiring manager
- Strong Computer proficiency
- Being able to multi-task
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Must possess good troubleshooting abilities
- Demonstrated good soldering skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- One to Three years related experience and/or training
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.