Do you have experience as a Equipment Maintenance Technician and looking for a great new opportunity? A Semi-conductor company, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Equipment Maintenance Technician to their team!
Job Duties of the Equipment Maintenance Technician are:
- Complete all required safety training and conduct all work in accordance with safety policies.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and ensure uptime on all applicable equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance & repair/calibration on key process equipment & systems.
- Provide content for, and submit updates for controlled documentation (PM procedures, check-sheets, work instructions, etc.)
- Participate on the Emergency Response Team.
- Safely perform work in a hazardous environment utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment (including SCBA or respirator).
- Engage in systematic troubleshooting to identify root-cause of failures.
- Minimize tool down-time and variability to increase equipment availability.
- Document all maintenance activities in Equipment Management System.
- Monitor, analyze, and address SPC issues.
- Support and maintain 5S activities.
- Communicate issues effectively to the all team members.
- Contribute to and communicate detailed pass downs to ensure a smooth transition from shift-to-shift.
- Partner with Production team members and area engineers to support equipment
Requirements of the Equipment Maintenance Technician are:
- Knowledge of electronics and control systems, mechanics / robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics and vacuum systems, heat transfer, fluid mechanics. Skill in diagnosing equipment issues. Verbal and written communication.
- Requires an Associate’s degree in electronics technology or other relevant curriculum, or a combination of education and substantial directly related experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment.
Preferred experience of the Equipment Maintenance Technician are:
- 5+ years’ maintenance experience on 200mm ASM E2000 Epitaxy Reactors, Axcelis GSD300E Ion Implanter, Axcelis MAX 8250HT Ion Implanter, or AMAT Viista Ion Implanter.
- Understanding of Epitaxy and Ion Implant processes.
- Knowledge of SPC.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Successful Candidate Description
- Understanding of AC/DC circuits.
- Understanding of pneumatic/hydraulic circuits.
- Understanding of vacuum systems.
- Knowledge of test and calibration equipment (i.e. O-scopes, DMMs).
- Understanding of SPC principles.
- PC skills and familiarity with MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency in trouble shooting electrical circuits and electronic components.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic, intermediate, and advanced problems and address root causes.
- Ability to properly use common hand tools.
- Ability to properly use personal protective equipment.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability in multi-tasking complex projects.
- Ability to follow procedures and work with minimal supervision.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.