Field Service Technician
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry and hardworking service team?
This is a great opportunity, based in Acton, Ma and would require traveling daily to customers all over New England.
This is a direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Pay: $25.00-$33.00/HR DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 4:00PM
As the Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting electrical and refrigeration Systems at customer sites
- Installation and machine maintenance, including diagnosis, repairs, certification and re-calibration of various machines.
- Performing service calls to correct possible problems.
- Providing technical support to other service representatives and customers.
- The design, documentation, testing, creation, or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems.
Technical duties include tasks that are both mechanical and electrical.
- Mechanical duties include assembly, disassembly, leveling, diagnosis and repair of mechanical issues on automated equipment.
- Electrical duties include diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of control systems.
Interacting with new product development teams to establish inspection and test processes for new products.
- Defining product and system test and inspection requirements.
What you will need to be successful:
- 5+ years troubleshooting electromechanical systems.
- BA/BS in a related field is highly preferred.
- Great computer skills
- Good driving record
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and needs of the organization.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.