Finishing Technician - Full Time
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a fantastic client in the Gainesville GA area to help them identify a full time Finishing Technician to join their growing assembly team. This individual will be responsible for grinding, buffing, and etching products to meet quality standards.
Our client is looking for a hardworking, career focused individual to join their team as this role can lead to other opportunities on the assembly or machine teams. This is a great entry level opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable, growing organization.
- (3rd Shift) Monday – Friday, 11:00 PM – 7:30 AM (must be able to train on 1st shift for 1 month)
Pay rate: $17.57/hr + .75 shift difference
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
- Grind/Buff/Etch product as per blueprints and as needed by assembly.
- Follow directions of leads and fellow experienced associates.
- Always maintain quality standards, communicate if/when issues arise.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform the job
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- Prior experience working in an auto body or carpentry shop is a plus, but not required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.