Are you looking for an Warehousing and Inventory opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the plastics industry needs a dynamic fulfillment team member to join a growing team in Plymouth, MN. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF FULFILLMENT TEAM MEMBER:
- Ensure all orders are processed and consolidated accurately for shipment to customers under the direction of the fulfillment supervisor.
- Maintain system standards and process orders for expected delivery dates.
- Works closely with Account Management and Sales.
- Maintain effective communication with USPS
- Provide labels to packaging department
REQUIREMENTS OF FULFILLMENT TEAM MEMBER:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years previous work experience in order fulfillment
- PC literate in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS postal machines
- Experience working with automated inventory systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed.
- Able to multi task and manage multiple deadlines.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.