The DAVIS Companies has an opening for an Industrial Painter with a client in Suwanee. In this role, you will operate a spray gun to apply industrial paint finishes on metal products. We are looking for a team player who is willing to help on the assembly team if/when needed.
GENERAL JOB DETAILS:
- Job Type: Permanent Position
- Shift: 1st Shift | Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $17.00 - $19.00 depending on experience.
- Review and interpret prints for proper masking and powder coating requirements.
- Paying attention to small details, spray paint a wide variety of parts in specified colors
- Determine and retrieve proper powder materials according to specifications on work instructions.
- Conduct proper masking to ensure accurate touch ups are performed.
- Clean equipment and work area daily. Maintain a safe work area.
- Help in assembly area when needed.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of related painted experience
- Ability to work on assignments that are routine in nature
- Ability to complete work by expected deadlines
- Prior experience working in an assembly environment preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.